Saturday, December 03, 2011

A feeling of ecstasy

I felt it again today. A feeling of bliss descended down on me when I was returning back home in an autorickshaw. (A three legged car) I don’t know how to describe it, but the closest it comes to, is a feeling of peace all over. I was so exhilarated that I felt like I might die. But there was no fear and no commotion. The feeling lasted for about half an hour.

Then I came back to normal. Felt like I had been robbed of a great treasure. My mind started making noise again. Why doesn’t the feeling last forever? Time to meditate I think. But this feeling that I had encountered was when I was not in a meditative mood. The feeling is such that I long for it every day and every hour now.

I was wondering what will happen if every one of us, were to spend our time in such a setting. All would be pacified and there will be no sorrow in the world. In fact the feeling of oneness with the world during these bliss attacks is tremendous. Joy at it’s peak. Now I’m trying to find a way to make it last forever. Hope I succeed in that.

If you want to know what thoughts crossed my mind, I can’t remember any. In fact there were no thoughts. Just a feeling of goodness all over. No, I don’t dope in case you think it was morphine. I just wish that the every one get this feeling of being on the top of the world. It’s a lifetime worth of gifts. And there is none like it.

To a blissful world,

Guru30

No comments: