Monday, September 27, 2010

Have a lovely day !

You know, I'm normally a night bird. But today I woke up early in the morning (maybe after a year or so) and I find it as refreshing, maybe better than sitting at night time. I can clearly hear the crows and sparrows chirping and morning sunlight slowly descending upon the earth. Never knew that mornings are so blessed.

If I was a poet, I would have written a haiku, just for this moment. Just outside my window is a tree which stands still, as there is no wind. There are 2 crows sitting on a branch maybe planning their day out. Oh! Now there is only 1. That too flew away. So here I'm sitting in my room all by myself writing this post.

I'm thinking of one of my best friends. He wakes up at 3:00 AM in the morning, after going to sleep at 9:30 PM. That is just 5 ½ hour of sleep. Really wonder how he manages to do this. If you are reading this blog post, three salutes to you man. Today I'm really going to make that plan which has been outstanding for some days now.

But I guess that all these plans are nothing but artefacts of possibilities. So you know what, I really am not hung up on plans. Because we need to leave a gap for God's plan that precedes over ours, since he knows our best better than we do. But a general plan we definitely need to follow. Not to compartmentalize it. Leave a lot of spaces, for God to fill it in.

So, for the ones, on my side of the earth, a very Good morning to you, and to my friends on the other side of the planet, Good night and Sweet dreams. And for those in between, Good afternoon and Good evening.

Have a lovely day.

Guru30

No comments: